Give us a call to book your Massage Therapy appointment in Mississauga
Best Massage Therapy Clinic in Mississauga
We have partnered with Kaizen Health Group to provide our clients with access to a full range of health services. Kaizen Health Group is a leader in the Massage industry, with 6 clinics conveniently located throughout the Mississauga areas. They have been offering their patients access to reputable massage services since 2010 and are the winners of the 2023 Consumer Choice Awards for Massage in the Peel Region. Kaizen Health Group is committed to providing you with the best possible treatment at a price you can afford.
What Conditions does Massage Therapy treat?
While massage therapy is most commonly used to relieve stress and tension, it can also be used to treat a variety of other conditions, including:
- Low back pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Pregnancy discomfort
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain (TMJ)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
What are the benefits of Massage Therapy?
There are many potential benefits of massage therapy. Some of the most well-documented are:
- Anxiety relief: A very common reason people seek out massage therapy is to reduce anxiety. Research has shown that massage can help to lower heart rate and cortisol levels (a stress hormone).
- Pain relief: Massage therapy can also be used to relieve pain from a variety of conditions, including headaches, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and fibromyalgia. People have found that massage can help to reduce pain and improve the range of motion.
- Improved circulation: Massage therapy can help to improve circulation by stimulating the flow of blood through the body. This is especially beneficial for people who have conditions that cause circulatory problems, such as diabetes.
- Stress relief: One of the most common reasons people get massages is for stress relief. Massage can help to lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol, as well as increase levels of serotonin and dopamine ( neurotransmitters that are associated with happiness and well-being).
- Lower back pain relief: People often seek out massage therapy to relieve lower back pain. Research has shown that massage can be effective in reducing pain and improving function in people with chronic low back pain.
- Sleep improvement: If you are facing difficulties in sleeping, massage therapy can be an effective way to improve your sleep habits. Your massage therapist can give you specific tips on how to get the most out of your massage for sleep.
- Sports performance enhancement: Sports require a lot from our bodies, and massage can help to reduce the risk of injury and improve recovery time. Massage can also help to improve performance by increasing the range of motion, flexibility, and power. You can work with a sports massage therapist to create a plan that will help you perform your best.
Types of Massage Offered
There are many different types of massage, each with its own benefits. Here are some of the most common: